Aaron Gordon and the Denver Nuggets will take on the Chicago Bulls at 9:00 PM ET on Friday. Gordon averages 12.3 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest, shooting 48.3% from the field and 32.6% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s break down Gordon’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you make your best wagers.
Aaron Gordon Prop Bets (November 19)
Gordon Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5 point total set for Gordon on Friday is 0.2 more than his scoring average on the season (12.3).
- Through 15 games this season, Gordon has scored more than 12.5 points five times.
- Gordon is 8-for-15 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Gordon’s 1.0 made three-pointer per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Gordon has made more than 0.5 treys in nine games this season.
- The Bulls are the sixth-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 103.3 points per game.
Bet On Nuggets Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from