The Denver Nuggets and Aaron Gordon will face the Philadelphia 76ers at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday. Gordon posts 12.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.5 steals and 0.9 blocks.
Let’s break down Gordon’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you pick out your best wagers.
Aaron Gordon Prop Bets (November 18)
Gordon Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Gordon has scored 12.6 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.1 points higher than Thursday’s points prop total.
- Gordon has appeared in 14 games this season, totaling more than 12.5 points in five of them.
- So far this season, Gordon is 8-for-15 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Gordon’s 1.0 made three-pointer per game is 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Gordon has finished four games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- Defensively, the 76ers are 15th in the league, conceding 106.7 points per game.
Gordon Vs 76ers (2020-21)
Bet On Nuggets Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from