Aaron Baddeley hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his last time out at this tournament in 2021. Greensboro, North Carolina will host the tournament on the par 70 course from August 4- 7. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion at this event.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of August 3, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Aaron Baddeley odds for the Wyndham Championship
Baddeley’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Baddeley has an average finish of 47th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Baddeley has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his last five tournaments.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Baddeley at the Wyndham Championship
- Baddeley has an average finish of 50th with a personal best of finish of 24th at this tournament.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Baddeley finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,264.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The courses Baddeley has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,338 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Aaron Baddeley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-72||-0.56||1.914||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||49||72-68-70-73 (-1)||-1.836||4.96||$18,885|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||41||69-70-65-72 (-12)||7.484||-4.024||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||51||69-70-69-69 (-7)||6.748||2.432||$16,880|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-84||-6.146||-2.68||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-69||-11.6||2.170||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||69-74-68-70 (-7)||6.008||4.24||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||67-72-69-72 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-72-73||-1.136||-0.564||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from