In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Baddeley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Aaron Baddeley odds for the 3M Open
Baddeley’s recent form
- In his last five events, Baddeley has an average finish of 48th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Baddeley has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five tournaments.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Baddeley at the 3M Open
- Baddeley has an average finish of 42nd with a personal best of finish of 23rd at this tournament.
- Baddeley made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- Baddeley finished 51st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He posted a score that was better than the field average in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Measuring 7,428 yards, TPC Twin Cities is set up as a par-71 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,272 yards.
- The average course Baddeley has played over the last year (7,349 yards) is 79 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Aaron Baddeley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||51||72 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||41||69-70-65-72 (-12)||7.484||-4.024||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||51||69-70-69-69 (-7)||6.748||2.432||$16,880|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-84||-6.146||-2.68||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-69||-11.6||2.170||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||69-74-68-70 (-7)||6.008||4.24||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||67-72-69-72 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-72-73||-1.136||-0.564||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from