A.J. Green Week 15 Player Props
Green’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Green is averaging 32.2 receiving yards per game, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (32.5).
- In 46.2% of his games this year (six out of 13), Green has collected more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- The Steelers have the third-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 226.1 yards per game.
- Green’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48.7 per game. He is averaging 16.5 less per game than that average.
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Green has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 48.7 yards.
- Green has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 13 games (23.1%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on A.J. Green or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from