A.J. Brown Week 9 Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Brown is averaging 70.8 receiving yards per game, 0.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (71.5).
- In two of five games this season (40%), Brown has totaled more than 71.5 receiving yards.
- The Bears defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 21st-most yards in the NFL this season (241.8 per game).
- In only 40% of his games (two out of five chances), Brown has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (72.3).
- Brown’s season average of 70.8 receiving yards per game is 1.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 72.3.
- In just two of his five games (40%), Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- TheBears allow 120.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 15th-ranked rush defense.
- Brown has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (1.7) by 1.7 yards.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Brown has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.7 yards).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on A.J. Brown or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.