A.J. Brown Week 17 Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Brown is averaging 70.9 receiving yards per game, 11.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (82.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five of 13), Brown has collected more than 82.5 receiving yards.
- The Texans have the 25th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 273.8 yards per game.
- Brown’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 74.8 per game. He is averaging 3.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Brown has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 74.8 yards.
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on A.J. Brown or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from