A.J. Brown Week 16 Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Brown is averaging 73.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 fewer than the over/under of 79.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In six of 12 games this year (50%), Brown has totaled more than 79.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 23rd-most yards in the NFL this season (244.3 per game).
- Brown’s season average of 73.3 receiving yards per game is 1.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 74.4.
- In half of his games, Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 74.4 yards.
- Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on A.J. Brown or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from