A.J. Brown Week 15 Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Brown is averaging 75.9 receiving yards per game, 6.6 less than the over/under of 82.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five out of 11), Brown has collected more than 82.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions sport the 26th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 275.7 yards per game.
- Brown has collected 2.5 more receiving yards per game (75.9) than the average over/under he’s had set, 73.4.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Brown has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.4 yards.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on A.J. Brown or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from