A.J. Brown and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here’s some tips for betting on Brown’s receiving yards prop bet in the matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
A.J. Brown Week 14 Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Brown is averaging 72.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (78.5).
- In five out of 10 games this season (50%), Brown has put up more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- The Jaguars feature the 28th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 285.9 yards per game.
- Brown’s season average of 72.3 receiving yards per game is 0.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 72.9.
- In half of his outings, Brown has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 72.9.
- Brown has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on A.J. Brown or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from