A.J. Brown Week 13 Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Brown is averaging 70.7 receiving yards per game, 7.8 less than the over/under of 78.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In four out of nine games this year (44.4%), Brown has totaled more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- The Browns defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 11th-most yards in the NFL this season (264.0 per game).
- Brown’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 72.1 per game. He averages 1.4 less per game than that average.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 72.1 yards.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on A.J. Brown or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from