A.J. Brown Week 12 Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Brown is averaging 67.3 receiving yards per game, 4.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (71.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three out of eight), Brown has totaled more than 71.5 receiving yards.
- The Colts defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 29th-most yards in the NFL this season (224.5 per game).
- Brown’s season average of 67.3 receiving yards per game is 4.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 72.1.
- In just 37.5% of his games (three of eight chances), Brown has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (72.1).
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on A.J. Brown or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from