A.J. Brown Week 11 Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Brown is averaging 68.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (68.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven), Brown has collected more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 25th-most yards in the NFL this season (234.4 per game).
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Brown has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 72.5 yards.
- Brown’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 72.5 per game. He is averaging 4.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on A.J. Brown or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from