A game after he scored 47 points in a 119-114 loss to the Celtics, Stephen Curry leads the Golden State Warriors (28-29) on the road against the Philadelphia 76ers (39-17) as underdogs. The matchup, which airs on ESPN, starts at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, April 19. The over/under in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 19, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Warriors Betting Odds
76ers vs Warriors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 19
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Hip),
Dwight Howard: Day To Day (Knee),
George Hill: Day To Day (Thumb),
Tobias Harris: Day To Day (Knee)
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Eric Paschall: Out (Hip),
Kelly Oubre Jr.: Day To Day (Wrist),
James Wiseman: Out For Season (Knee),
Juan Toscano-Anderson: Day To Day (Concussion)
76ers and Warriors Records ATS
- Philadelphia has put together a 31-24-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the 76ers are 7-7 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 25 of 56 games this season (44.6%).
- Golden State has a 27-30 record ATS this season.
- When playing as at least an 8-point underdog, the Warriors often outperform with a 5-1 record against the spread.
- Golden State and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 42.1% (24) of their 57 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the 76ers defeated the Warriors 108-98. Tobias Harris led the 76ers with 25 points, and Kelly Oubre Jr. paced the Warriors with 24. The 76ers covered the spread as 4-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 206 total points to finish under on the 219-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/23/2021||76ers||Warriors||-4||219||-169||141||Regular Season||108-98 PHI|
- In Philadelphia’s matchups this season, the 76ers and their opponents have exceeded Monday’s total of 225.5 points 25 times (44.6% of opportunities).
- In 42.1% of Golden State’s games this season (24 of 57), the total points scored was more than Monday’s 225.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for 76ers games is 222.1 points, 3.4 fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.1 points separates the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (226.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (225.5 points).
- The 76ers have an average implied point total of 114.6 this season, which is 2.4 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (117).
- So far this season, Philadelphia has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 23 times.
- The Warriors’ average implied point total on the season (116.6 points) is 7.6 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (109 points).
- Golden State has scored more than 109 points in 33 games on the season.
- The 76ers are the NBA’s 12th-highest scoring team (113.7 PPG), while the Warriors allow their opponents the 21st-fewest points per game (113.6) in the league.
- The 76ers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 299 points this season (5.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Warriors have out-scored them by 34 more points on the year (0.6 per game).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He contributes 30.0 points per game and pulls down 11.1 rebounds.
- Embiid’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 8.5 rebounds, 2.6 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.1.
- Ben Simmons paces the team with 7.1 assists per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 2.1 less than his season average of 29.6.
- Danny Green knocks down 2.6 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Simmons leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Philadelphia.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 1.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Draymond Green averages 6.6 rebounds per game, 8.6 assists per game, and 6.6 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Warriors in both rebounds and assists.
- Draymond Green’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 7.5 boards, 0.9 rebounds higher than his season average of 6.6.
- Curry has outperformed his Golden State teammates in scoring, putting up 31.0 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 5.9 assists.
- Curry’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 55.5, 13.0 greater than his season average of 42.5.
- Curry leads the Warriors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 5.1 made threes per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 6.5, 1.4 shots greater than his season average of 5.1.
- Draymond Green is at the top of Golden State’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and James Wiseman leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Wiseman’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from