The Philadelphia 76ers (6-1) are favored () to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Washington Wizards (2-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center. The matchup airs on NBCS-DC. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Wizards Betting Odds
76ers vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 6
Mike Scott: Out (Left Knee),
Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Groin)
76ers and Wizards Records ATS
- Philadelphia is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 5-2.
- The 76ers are 3-2 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 7-point favorite.
- Only 1 of 7 Philadelphia games this season (14.3%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- With a 3-4 record ATS, Washington has not always covered the spread this season.
- The Wizards only hold a 0-1 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 7-point underdog.
- Five of Washington’s seven games (71.4%) this season have been over the over/under.
Head to Head
The 76ers defeated the Wizards 113-107 in the last meeting between the teams on Wednesday. Bradley Beal scored 31 points to lead the Wizards, and Joel Embiid scored 29 points for the 76ers. The Wizards covered the spread as 7-point underdogs, and the teams fell short of the 230.5-point over/under after combining to score 220.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/23/2020||76ers||76ers||-7||230.5||-281||226||Regular Season||113-107 PHI|
|8/5/2020||76ers||Wizards||-10.5||229||-569||428||Regular Season||107-98 PHI|
|12/21/2019||76ers||76ers||-12.5||227.5||-1095||719||Regular Season||125-108 PHI*|
|12/5/2019||76ers||Wizards||-8||234||-370||293||Regular Season||119-113 WAS*|
|1/9/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-106 WAS|
|1/8/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-115 PHI|
|11/30/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-98 PHI|
|2/25/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-94 WAS|
|2/6/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-102 PHI|
|11/29/2017||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-113 PHI|
- 12/21/2019 DNP – Wizards: Rui Hachimura, Thomas Bryant, Jordan McRae
- 12/5/2019 DNP – 76ers: Josh Richardson; Wizards: Thomas Bryant, Jordan McRae
- In Philadelphia’s matchups this season, the 76ers and their opponents have gone over Wednesday’s point total of 231 points 20 times (285.7% of opportunities).
- In five out of Washington’s seven games this season (71.4%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for 76ers games is 212.7 points, 18.3 fewer than the over/under of 231 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Wizards’ games this season (238.9 points).
- The 76ers’ average implied point total this season is 5.6 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (113.4 implied points on average compared to 119 implied points in this game).
- Philadelphia has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (119) 18 times this season.
- The 119.4-point average implied total on the season for the Wizards is 7.4 more points than the team’s 112-point implied total in this matchup.
- Washington has scored more than 112 points five times this season.
- The 76ers are the NBA’s 14th-highest scoring team (111 PPG), while the Wizards allow their opponents the 29th-fewest points per game (120.3) in the league.
- The 76ers have totaled 65 more points than their opponents this season (9.3 per game on average), while the Wizards have been out-scored by 12 total points (1.7 per game average differential).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Embiid. He averages 23.2 points per game and pulls down 12.3 rebounds.
- Embiid’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 36.5, 2.0 less than his season average of 38.5.
- Philadelphia’s assists leader is Ben Simmons, who racks up 7.0 per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 33.5, 3.4 greater than his season average of 30.1.
- Seth Curry is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, knocking down 2.7 per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Philadelphia’s steals leader is Danny Green, who grabs 1.3 per game. Embiid leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks a contest.
- Green’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
- Russell Westbrook grabs 11.2 rebounds per game, 11.8 assists per game, and 20.6 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Wizards in both rebounds and assists.
- Westbrook’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 35.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 8.1 less than his season average of 43.6.
- Beal has outperformed his Washington teammates in scoring, putting up 30.6 points per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 4.7 assists.
- Beal’s points prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 3.1 points less than his season average of 30.6.
- Davis Bertans makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wizards, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Nobody on Washington grabs more steals than Beal (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Thomas Bryant (1.0 per game).
- Bryant’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from