The Philadelphia 76ers (0-0) face the Washington Wizards (0-0) as favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 22, 2020, 3:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 22
76ers and Wizards Records ATS
- With a mark of 30-42-4, Philadelphia had a losing record against the spread last season.
- The 76ers had a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 7.5 points, going 5-12 last season.
- 40 of 76 Philadelphia games last season (52.6%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- With a 35-36-1 record ATS, Washington did not consistently cover the spread last season.
- Washington and its opponents often covered the over/under last season, doing so in 55.6% (40) of its 72 games played.
Head to Head
The 76ers took down the Wizards 107-98 in the last meeting between the two teams on Wednesday. Thomas Bryant scored 19 points to lead the Wizards, and Joel Embiid scored 29 points for the 76ers. The Wizards covered the spread as 10.5-point underdogs, and the teams fell short of the 229-point over/under after combining to score 205.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/5/2020||76ers||Wizards||-10.5||229||-569||428||Regular Season||107-98 PHI|
|12/21/2019||76ers||76ers||-12.5||227.5||-1095||719||Regular Season||125-108 PHI*|
|12/5/2019||76ers||Wizards||-8||234||-370||293||Regular Season||119-113 WAS*|
|1/9/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-106 WAS|
|1/8/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-115 PHI|
|11/30/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-98 PHI|
|2/25/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-94 WAS|
|2/6/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-102 PHI|
|11/29/2017||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-113 PHI|
|10/18/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-115 WAS|
- 12/21/2019 DNP –
Wizards: Rui Hachimura, Thomas Bryant, Jordan McRae
- 12/5/2019 DNP – 76ers: Josh Richardson;
Wizards: Thomas Bryant, Jordan McRae
- Last season, the 76ers were the NBA’s 20th-highest scoring team (110.2 PPG), while the Wizards allowed their opponents the 29th-fewest points per game (119.1) in the league.
- The 76ers totaled 127 more points than their opponents last season (1.6 per game on average), while the Wizards were out-scored by 336 total points (4.7 per game average differential).
- Embiid was solid last season with 23.0 points and 11.6 rebounds per game.
- Ben Simmons racked up 8.0 assists per game.
- Simmons collected 2.1 per game. Embiid averaged 1.3 blocks an outing.
- Russell Westbrook racked up 7.0 assists and 7.9 rebounds per game a season ago.
- Bradley Beal had a strong season offensively, scoring 30.5 points per game.
- Westbrook averaged 1.6 steals per game. Bryant collected 1.1 blocks an outing.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from