The Philadelphia 76ers (18-7) are favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game road winning streak when they take on the Portland Trail Blazers (13-10) on Thursday, February 11 at Moda Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The over/under is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 11, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
76ers vs Trail Blazers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 11
Mike Scott: Out (Knee),
Shake Milton: Day To Day (Ankle)
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
Nassir Little: Day To Day (Knee),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
76ers and Trail Blazers Records ATS
- Philadelphia has a 14-10-1 record ATS this year.
- The 76ers are an even 6-6-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 5.5-point favorite.
- 13 of 25 Philadelphia games this season (52%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Portland holds a losing record ATS this season with 11 wins and 12 losses ATS.
- For the sixth time this season, the Trail Blazers are at least a 5.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 3-2 against the spread.
- 12 of Portland’s 23 games (52.2%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Trail Blazers knocked off the 76ers 121-105 in the last meeting between the two teams on February 4, 2021. Joel Embiid scored 37 points to pace the 76ers, and Gary Trent Jr. scored 24 points for the Trail Blazers. The Trail Blazers covered the spread as 10-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 226 total points to cover the 223-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||76ers||76ers||-10||223||-528||401||Regular Season||121-105 POR*|
- 2/4/2021 DNP – 76ers: Ben Simmons;
Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard, CJ McCollum
- In Philadelphia’s matchups this season, the 76ers and their opponents have eclipsed Thursday’s point total of 229.5 points eight times (32% of opportunities).
- Nine Portland games this year (39.1% of its matchups) ended with a final score greater than Thursday’s total of 229.5 points.
- On average, the over/under in 76ers games is 5.1 points fewer than the over/under of 229.5 points in this matchup.
- Trail Blazers’ games have a total points bet of 229.9 points this season, 0.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The 76ers have an average implied point total of 114.3 this season, which is 3.7 points lower than their implied total in Thursday’s game (118).
- Philadelphia has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (118) 11 times this season.
- The 117.4-point average implied total on the season for the Trail Blazers is 5.4 more points than the team’s 112-point implied total in this matchup.
- Portland has totaled more than 112 points in 14 games on the season.
- The 76ers are the league’s eighth-highest scoring team (114.3 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow the 25th-fewest points per game (115.3) in NBA play.
- The 76ers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 103 points this season (4.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Trail Blazers have out-scored them by only 19 more points on the year (0.8 per game).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Embiid. He contributes 29.1 points per game and grabs 11.0 rebounds.
- Embiid’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 12.5 boards, 1.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.0.
- Ben Simmons paces the team with 8.0 assists per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.7 greater than his season average of 29.8.
- Danny Green connects on 2.2 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Simmons leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Philadelphia.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard has the top spot on the Trail Blazers scoring and assist lists, putting up 29.4 points and 7.1 assists per game.
- Lillard’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 7.5 assists, 0.4 assists greater than his season average of 7.1.
- Enes Kanter’s 10.8 rebounds per game paces Portland’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.2 points per game.
- Kanter’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 11.5 boards, 0.7 rebounds greater than his season average of 10.8.
- CJ McCollum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trail Blazers, cashing in 4.8 treys per game.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Robert Covington is at the top of Portland’s steals hierarchy with 1.7 steals per game and Jusuf Nurkic leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Covington’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from