The Phoenix Suns (15-9) host the Philadelphia 76ers (18-8) after winning five home games in a row. The 76ers are favored by only 1 point in the matchup, which starts at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 225.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 13, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Suns Betting Odds
76ers vs Suns Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 13
Mike Scott: Day To Day (Knee),
Shake Milton: Out (Ankle)
Dario Saric: Day To Day (Ankle),
Cameron Payne: Day To Day (Foot),
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Ankle)
76ers and Suns Records ATS
- Philadelphia has a 14-11-1 record ATS this year.
- The 76ers are 11-9-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 1-point favorite.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 14 of 26 games this season (53.8%).
- Phoenix has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 15-9.
- For the 16th time this season, the Suns are at least a 1-point underdog, where they have a record of 8-7 against the spread.
- Phoenix and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only hitting the over in 41.7% (10) of their 24 games played.
- In Philadelphia’s matchups this season, the 76ers and their opponents have eclipsed Saturday’s total of 225.5 points 13 times (50% of opportunities).
- In seven out of Phoenix’s 24 games this season (29.2%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Saturday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for 76ers games is 224.7 points, 0.8 fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points for this contest.
- Suns’ games have an over/under of 218.2 points this season, 7.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The 76ers have an average implied point total of 114.4 this season, which is 0.4 points higher than their implied total in Saturday’s game (114).
- This season, Philadelphia has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (114) 15 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Suns (111.8) is 0.2 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
- This season, Phoenix has scored more than this game’s implied total of 112 points eight times.
- The 76ers are the league’s eighth-highest scoring team (114.3 PPG), while the Suns allow the fourth-fewest points per game (107.8) in NBA action.
- The 76ers have put up a total of 99 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.8 per game), and the Suns have out-scored opponents by 65 points on the season (2.7 more per game).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He scores 29.4 points per game and grabs 10.9 rebounds.
- Embiid’s points prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 4.9 points less than his season average of 29.4.
- Ben Simmons paces the squad with 8.0 assists per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 1.2 greater than his season average of 30.3.
- Danny Green is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, hitting 2.2 per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who collects 1.3 per game. Simmons leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Suns leader in scoring is Devin Booker with 23.8 points per game. He also adds 3.7 rebounds per game and 4.2 assists per game.
- Booker’s points prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.7 points greater than his season average of 23.8.
- The Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists are Deandre Ayton (12.5 rebounds per game) and Chris Paul (8.1 assists per game).
- Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, equal to his season average of 28.5.
- Jae Crowder is tops from three-point range for the Suns, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Phoenix’s Paul has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Ayton is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from