The Philadelphia 76ers (26-12) are favored (-4) to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the San Antonio Spurs (19-15) at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 14, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center. The matchup airs on NBA TV. The matchup’s over/under is set at 223.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 14, 2021, 11:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Spurs Betting Odds
76ers vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 14
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee),
Ben Simmons: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
DeMar DeRozan: Out (Personal),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Not With Team)
76ers and Spurs Records ATS
- Philadelphia is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 21-15-2.
- The 76ers are 12-11-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 4-point favorite.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 21 of 38 games this season (55.3%).
- San Antonio has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 19-14-1.
- As at least a 4-point underdog, the Spurs frequently come up short with only a 4-5 record against the spread.
- 41.2% of San Antonio’s 34 games this season have reached the over/under.
- In Philadelphia’s matchups this season, the 76ers and their opponents have exceeded Sunday’s total of 223.5 points 21 times (55.3% of opportunities).
- In 16 out of San Antonio’s 34 games this year (47.1%), the competing teams combined for more points than the total in Sunday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for 76ers games is 226.1 points, 2.6 more than the over/under of 223.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (223.5 points) and the average total points bet in Spurs’ games (220.6 points) this season.
- The 76ers’ average implied point total this season is 0.8 more points than their implied total in Sunday’s game (114.8 implied points on average compared to 114 implied points in this game).
- Philadelphia has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (114) 21 times this season.
- The Spurs’ average implied point total on the season (115 points) is five points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- San Antonio has scored more than 110 points in 19 games on the season.
- The 76ers are at the fourth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.3 PPG), while the Spurs allow the seventh-fewest points per game (110.1) in the league.
- The 76ers have put up a total of 174 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.6 per game), and the Spurs have out-scored opponents by just 17 points on the season (0.5 more per game).
- Joel Embiid leads the 76ers in scoring (29.9 points per game) and rebounding (11.5 rebounds per game).
- Ben Simmons paces the squad with 7.6 assists per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 33.5, 1.9 greater than his season average of 31.6.
- Danny Green connects on 2.2 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Simmons leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.4 blocks an outing to pace Philadelphia.
- Simmons’ steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Spurs go-to guy, DeMar DeRozan, leads the team in both scoring (20.3 points per game) and assists (7.3 assists per game).
- Jakob Poeltl’s 7.3 rebounds per game paces San Antonio’s rebounding effort. He also adds 6.5 points per game.
- Poeltl’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 9.5 rebounds, 2.2 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.3.
- Patty Mills leads the Spurs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Nobody on San Antonio grabs more steals than Dejounte Murray (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Poeltl (1.5 per game).
- Poeltl’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.0 block higher than his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from