Two struggling teams square off when the Philadelphia 76ers (18-10) host the Houston Rockets (11-16) on Wednesday, February 17 at 7:30 PM ET. The Rockets are heavy, underdogs as they try to stop a three-game losing streak against the 76ers, who have lost three straight. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 17, 2021, 2:42 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Rockets Betting Odds
76ers vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 17
Shake Milton: Out (Ankle),
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Back)
Ray Spalding: Out (Achilles),
P.J. Tucker: Day To Day (Quad),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Christian Wood: Out (Ankle),
Victor Oladipo: Day To Day (Foot)
76ers and Rockets Records ATS
- Philadelphia is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 14-13-1.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 57.1% of its games this season (16/28).
- Houston has a 10-17 record ATS this season.
- 37% of Houston’s 27 games this season have gone over the over/under.
- Philadelphia’s games this season have gone over the point total for Wednesday’s matchup point total (226.5 points) in 46.4% of opportunities (13 out of 28 matchups).
- In Houston’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup over/under in nine out of 27 matchups (33.3%).
- This season the average total for 76ers games is 226.1 points, 0.4 fewer than the over/under of 226.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (226.5 points) and the average total points bet in Rockets’ games (220.3 points) this season.
- The 76ers have an average implied point total of 114.4 this season, which is 4.6 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (119).
- Philadelphia has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (119) nine times this season.
- The Rockets’ average implied point total on the season (114.1 points) is 6.1 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (108 points).
- This season, Houston has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 11 times.
- The 76ers are at the eighth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.5 PPG), while the Rockets allow the eighth-fewest points per game (111) in the league.
- The 76ers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 79 points this season (2.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Rockets have out-scored them by 49 more points on the year (1.8 per game).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He scores 29.6 points per game and grabs 10.8 rebounds.
- Embiid’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.1 points less than his season average of 29.6.
- Philadelphia’s assists leader is Ben Simmons, who racks up 8.0 per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 0.1 lower than his season average of 31.6.
- Danny Green is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, connecting on 2.1 per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who collects 1.2 per game. Simmons leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- Christian Wood holds the top Rockets spot in two categories: scoring (22.0 points per game) and rebounding (10.2 rebounds per game).
- Wood’s points prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 0.5 points less than his season average of 22.0.
- John Wall puts in work dishing out assists and is Houston’s assist leader with 6.2 per game.
- Wall’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 34.5, 4.6 higher than his season average of 29.9.
- Victor Oladipo leads the Rockets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Oladipo’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Houston’s Oladipo has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Wood is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
- Oladipo’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from