The Philadelphia 76ers (20-11) are favorites as they attempt to stop a four-game road losing streak when they take on the Toronto Raptors (16-15) on Tuesday, February 23 at Amalie Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on NBCS-PH. The point total in the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 23, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Raptors Betting Odds
76ers vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 23
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Ankle)
Kyle Lowry: Day To Day (Thumb)
76ers and Raptors Records ATS
- Philadelphia is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 16-14-1.
- The 76ers are 12-11 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 2-point favorite.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 17 of 31 games this season (54.8%).
- Toronto holds a losing record ATS this season with 15 wins and 16 losses ATS.
- When playing as at least a 2-point underdog, the Raptors frequently come up short with only an 8-9 record against the spread.
- 16 of Toronto’s 31 games (51.6%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Fred VanVleet scored a team-high 23 points to lead the Raptors past Ben Simmons (28 points) and the 76ers 110-103 in their most recent matchup on February 21, 2021. The 76ers were favored by 3 points in the game, but the Raptors covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 213 total points to go under the 223.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2021||76ers||Raptors||-3||223.5||-147||124||Regular Season||110-103 TOR*|
|12/29/2020||76ers||76ers||-1.5||219.5||-121||101||Regular Season||100-93 PHI|
- 2/21/2021 DNP –
Raptors: Kyle Lowry
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over on Tuesday’s 224.5 total in 16 out of 31 games (51.6%) this season.
- In 16 out of Toronto’s 31 games this season (51.6%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Tuesday’s matchup.
- The 76ers have seen a 225.5 average over/under in their games this season, 1.0 point more than the over/under in this contest.
- Raptors’ games have an over/under of 223.4 points this season, 1.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The average implied total for the 76ers this season is 114.7 points, 1.7 more points than their implied total of 113 points in Tuesday’s game.
- Philadelphia has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (113) 18 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Raptors (114.5) is 3.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Toronto has scored more than 111 points 19 times this season.
- The 76ers are the league’s 11th-highest scoring team (114.1 PPG), while the Raptors allow the ninth-fewest points per game (110.3) in NBA play.
- The 76ers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 84 points this season (2.7 points per game on average), and the Raptors have put up 86 more points than their opponents on the year (2.8 per game).
- Joel Embiid leads the 76ers in points and rebounds. He averages 30.3 points per game while adding 11.3 rebounds.
- Embiid’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 4.8 points less than his season average of 30.3.
- Simmons paces the squad with 7.9 assists per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 0.5 lower than his season average of 32.0.
- Danny Green is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Philadelphia’s steals leader is Simmons, who collects 1.7 per game. Embiid leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
- Simmons’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
- Pascal Siakam is at the top of the Raptors scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 20.5 points per game and 7.7 rebounds per game this season.
- Siakam’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.5 lower than his season average of 33.0.
- The Toronto leader in assists is VanVleet with 6.6 assists per game.
- VanVleet’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.6 lower than his season average of 31.1.
- VanVleet leads the Raptors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.3 made threes per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Toronto’s OG Anunoby has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Chris Boucher is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
- Anunoby’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from