A game after he went off for 50 points in an 112-105 win over the Bulls, Joel Embiid leads the Philadelphia 76ers (20-10) on the road against the Toronto Raptors (15-15) on Sunday, February 21, 2021. The 76ers are favored by 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-PH. The matchup has a point total of 225.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 21, 2021, 6:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Raptors Betting Odds
76ers vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 21
Ben Simmons: Day To Day (Illness),
Shake Milton: Day To Day (Ankle)
Kyle Lowry: Day To Day (Thumb)
76ers and Raptors Records ATS
- Philadelphia has compiled a 16-13-1 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have a winning record against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more, going 12-10 this season.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 17 of 30 games this season (56.7%).
- Toronto holds a losing record ATS this season with 14 wins and 16 losses ATS.
- The Raptors only hold an 8-9 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 2.5-point underdog.
- 43.3% of Toronto’s 30 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the 76ers defeated the Raptors 100-93. Embiid led the 76ers with 29 points, and Kyle Lowry paced the Raptors with 24. The 76ers covered the spread as 1.5-point favorites, and the teams scored 193 total points to fall short of the 219.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2020||76ers||76ers||-1.5||219.5||-121||101||Regular Season||100-93 PHI|
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over Sunday’s 225.5 total in 16 out of 30 games (53.3%) this season.
- In Toronto’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup total in 16 out of 30 matchups (53.3%).
- This season, the average total for 76ers games is 226 points, 0.5 more than the over/under of 225.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.8 points more than the average over/under in Raptors’ games this season (223.7 points).
- The average implied total for the 76ers this season is 114.8 points, 0.8 more points than their implied total of 114 points in Sunday’s game.
- Philadelphia has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (114) 17 times this season.
- The 114.5-point average implied total on the season for the Raptors is 2.5 more points than the team’s 112-point implied total in this matchup.
- Toronto has scored more than 112 points in 17 games this season.
- The 76ers are at the eighth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.5 PPG), while the Raptors allow the eighth-fewest points per game (110.5) in the league.
- The 76ers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 91 points this season (three points per game on average), and the Raptors have put up 79 more points than their opponents on the year (2.7 per game).
- Embiid leads the 76ers in points and rebounds. He scores 30.5 points per game while tacking on 11.0 rebounds.
- Embiid’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 10.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.0.
- Philadelphia’s assists leader is Ben Simmons, who racks up 8.0 per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 0.9 higher than his season average of 31.6.
- Danny Green is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, connecting on 2.2 per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Simmons leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace Philadelphia.
- Simmons’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- Pascal Siakam leads the team in both scoring (20.4 points per game) and rebounding (7.7 rebounds per game).
- Siakam’s points prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 3.1 points higher than his season average of 20.4.
- Fred VanVleet puts in work giving out assists and is Toronto’s assist leader with 6.5 per game.
- VanVleet’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 3.6 higher than his season average of 30.9.
- VanVleet leads the Raptors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 3.2.
- Toronto’s OG Anunoby has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Chris Boucher is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
- Anunoby’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from