The Philadelphia 76ers (2-1) are at home in Atlantic Division play against the Toronto Raptors (0-2) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The 76ers are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of December 29, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Raptors Betting Odds
76ers vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 29
76ers: Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Back), Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Groin)
Raptors: Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
76ers and Raptors Records ATS
- Philadelphia managed to cover the spread in less than half its games last season, amassing a record of 30-42-4 against the spread.
- The 76ers had a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 2.5 points, going 19-24-1 last season.
- Philadelphia and its opponents hit the over in 40 of 76 games last season (52.6%).
- Toronto topped the spread last season with a record of 46-36-1.
- The Raptors achieved a 29-20-1 record against the spread last season when they played as at least a 2.5-point underdog.
- 42 of Toronto’s 83 games (50.6%) last season did not cover the over/under.
Head to Head
Chris Boucher (19 points) led the Raptors past Tobias Harris (22 points) and the 76ers 125-121 in their most recent matchup on Wednesday. The Raptors were favored by 6 points in the game, but the 76ers covered the spread. The 246 total points in the matchup went over the 221.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/12/2020||Raptors||76ers||-6||221.5||-234||190||Regular Season||125-121 TOR*|
|1/22/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-6.5||215.5||-274||221||Regular Season||107-95 TOR*|
|12/8/2019||76ers||76ers||-3||213.5||-152||128||Regular Season||110-104 PHI*|
|11/25/2019||76ers||Raptors||-2||212||-134||111||Regular Season||101-96 TOR*|
- 8/12/2020 DNP – 76ers: Ben Simmons, Alec Burks; Raptors: Serge Ibaka
- 1/22/2020 DNP – 76ers: Joel Embiid
- 12/8/2019 DNP – 76ers: Josh Richardson
- 11/25/2019 DNP – Raptors: Kyle Lowry, Serge Ibaka
- In Philadelphia’s matchups last season, the 76ers and their opponents eclipsed Tuesday’s point total of 218.5 points 38 times (49.4% of opportunities).
- In Toronto’s games last season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup point total in 42 out of 83 matchups (50.6%).
- On average, the 76ers saw a 218.8 over/under in their games last season, 0.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Raptors’ games have a total points bet of 218.7 points last season, 0.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The 76ers had an average implied point total of 112 last season, which is one point higher than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (111).
- Philadelphia scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (111) 37 times last season.
- The average implied point total last season for the Raptors (112.4) is 4.4 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Toronto put up more than 108 points in 52 games last season.
- Last season, the 76ers were the NBA’s 20th-highest scoring team (110.2 PPG), while the Raptors allowed their opponents the least points per game (106.3) in the league.
- The 76ers totaled a total of 127 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 1.6 per game), and the Raptors out-scored opponents by 494 points on the season (six more per game).
- Joel Embiid averaged 23.0 points per game last season and pulled down 11.6 rebounds a contest.
- Ben Simmons notched 8.0 assists per game.
- Simmons swiped 2.1 steals per game. Embiid collected 1.3 blocks an outing.
- Pascal Siakam scored 22.9 points per game last season while tacking on 7.3 rebounds.
- Kyle Lowry notched 7.5 assists per game.
- Fred VanVleet grabbed 1.8 steals per game. Boucher collected 1.0 block a contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from