The Detroit Pistons (3-12) are 8.5-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (11-5) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Little Caesars Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-DET.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 23, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Pistons Betting Odds
76ers vs Pistons Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 23
Mike Scott: Out (Knee),
Vincent Poirier: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip)
76ers and Pistons Records ATS
- Philadelphia has put together a 9-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have a winning record against the spread when favored by 8.5 points or more, going 2-1 this season.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the set over/under in 8 of 16 games this season (50%).
- Detroit has an 8-7 record ATS this season.
- 46.7% of Detroit’s 15 games this season have missed the over/under.
- The 76ers are at the ninth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.3 PPG), while the Pistons allow the 23rd-fewest points per game (113.5) in the league.
- The 76ers have totaled 65 more points than their opponents this season (4.1 per game on average), while the Pistons have been out-scored by 70 total points (4.6 per game average differential).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He contributes 27.3 points per game and adds 11.3 rebounds.
- Embiid’s points prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 3.8 points lower than his season average of 27.3.
- Ben Simmons paces the team with 8.2 assists per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.2 higher than his season average of 29.3.
- Seth Curry is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, hitting 3.1 per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who records 1.3 per game. Simmons leads the team averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- Jerami Grant outpaced his teammates on the Pistons scoring front by putting up 25.1 points per game. He adds 6.2 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game this season.
- Grant’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 12.5 lower than his season average of 34.0.
- When it comes to Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Mason Plumlee with 8.7 rebounds per game and Derrick Rose with 4.6 assists per game.
- Rose’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 2.9 greater than his season average of 21.6.
- Wayne Ellington is tops from three-point range for the Pistons, hitting 3.0 threes per game.
- Ellington’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- Nobody on Detroit grabs more steals than Plumlee (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Grant (1.3 per game).
- Plumlee’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from