Kristaps Porzingis leads the Dallas Mavericks (29-23) into a matchup with the Philadelphia 76ers (36-17) after putting up 31 points in a 119-117 loss to the Spurs. The Mavericks are underdogs in the matchup on Monday, April 12, which tips off at 7:30 PM ET on BSSW. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 12, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
76ers vs Mavericks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 12
Danny Green: Out (Hip),
Tobias Harris: Out (Knee),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Tyrell Terry: Out (Personal),
Maxi Kleber: Out (Leg),
JJ Redick: Out (Heel)
76ers and Mavericks Records ATS
- Philadelphia has a 30-22-1 record ATS this year.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the 76ers are 21-16 against the spread this season.
- Only 24 of 53 Philadelphia games this season (45.3%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- In their games this season, Dallas has come up with a balanced record of 26-26 ATS.
- As at least a 3-point underdog, the Mavericks tend to fail to meet expectations with only a 10-12 record against the spread.
- Dallas and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 40.4% (21) of their 52 games played.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2021||76ers||76ers||-5||229||-200||165||Regular Season||111-97 PHI|
- Philadelphia’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup over/under (224.5 points) in 24 out of 53 opportunities (45.3% of matchups).
- In 19 out of Dallas’ 52 games this year (36.5%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the total in Monday’s matchup.
- The 76ers have seen a 222.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (224.5 points) and the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (221.2 points) this season.
- The 76ers have an average implied point total of 114.7 this season, which is 0.7 points higher than their implied total in Monday’s game (114).
- Philadelphia has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (114) 26 times.
- The 114.8-point average implied total on the season for the Mavericks is 3.8 more points than the team’s 111-point implied total in this matchup.
- Dallas has scored more than 111 points 27 times this season.
- The 76ers are at the 10th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.7 PPG), while the Mavericks allow the eighth-fewest points per game (109.6) in the league.
- The 76ers have totaled 272 more points than their opponents this season (5.1 per game on average), and the Mavericks have scored 107 more points than their opponents (two per game).
- Joel Embiid leads the 76ers in points and rebounds. He contributes 29.4 points per game while tacking on 11.1 rebounds.
- Embiid’s points prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 4.9 points lower than his season average of 29.4.
- Philadelphia’s assists leader is Ben Simmons, who racks up 7.1 per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 8.3 lower than his season average of 29.8.
- The 76ers are led by Danny Green from beyond the arc. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Simmons leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace Philadelphia.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.0 block higher than his season average of 1.5.
- The Mavericks go-to guy, Luka Doncic, leads the team in both scoring (28.5 points per game) and assists (8.7 assists per game).
- Doncic’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.0 point less than his season average of 28.5.
- Porzingis collects all of the boards and is the Dallas leader in rebounds, getting 9.4 per game.
- Porzingis’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 2.8 higher than his season average of 31.7.
- Doncic is tops from three-point range for the Mavericks, hitting 3.0 threes per game.
- Doncic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Nobody on Dallas grabs more steals than Doncic (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Porzingis (1.6 per game).
- Porzingis’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from