The Philadelphia 76ers (17-7) are favored () to extend a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (12-11) on Tuesday, February 9 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 8, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Kings Betting Odds
76ers vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 8
Mike Scott: Out (Knee),
Terrance Ferguson: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle)
76ers and Kings Records ATS
- Philadelphia has a 13-9-2 record ATS this year.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the 76ers are 8-7-1 against the spread this season.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 13 of 24 games this season (54.2%).
- Sacramento has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 13-10.
- When they play as at least a 4.5-point underdog, the Kings frequently have trouble covering with only a 0-1 record against the spread.
- Sacramento and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 60.9% (14) of its 23 games played.
- Philadelphia’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup total (230.5 points) in seven out of 24 opportunities (29.2% of matchups).
- In Sacramento’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup over/under in 12 out of 23 matchups (52.2%).
- The 76ers have seen a 224.2 average over/under in their games this season, 6.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates the average total points bet in Kings’ games (232 points) and this matchup’s over/under (230.5 points).
- The average implied total for the 76ers this season is 114.1 points, 3.9 fewer points than their implied total of 118 points in Tuesday’s game.
- This season, Philadelphia has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (118) 10 times.
- The Kings’ average implied point total on the season (116.2 points) is 3.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (113 points).
- Sacramento has scored more than 113 points in 14 games this season.
- The 76ers are the league’s 10th-highest scoring team (114.1 PPG), while the Kings allow the 29th-fewest points per game (118.2) in NBA play.
- The 76ers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 95 points this season (four points per game on average), and opponents of the Kings have out-scored them by 103 more points on the year (4.5 per game).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He scores 29.3 points per game and pulls down 10.7 rebounds.
- Embiid’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 11.5 rebounds, 0.8 rebounds higher than his season average of 10.7.
- The squad is led in assists by Ben Simmons’ 8.0 per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.7 higher than his season average of 29.8.
- Danny Green knocks down 2.3 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who records 1.2 per game. Simmons leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a game.
- Simmons’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The Kings go-to guy, De’Aaron Fox, leads the team in both scoring (23.0 points per game) and assists (6.5 assists per game).
- Fox’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is set at 6.5 assists, equal to his season average of 6.5.
- Richaun Holmes’ 8.1 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.0 points per game.
- Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 7.5 boards, 0.6 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.1.
- Buddy Hield is tops from three-point range for the Kings, knocking down 3.8 threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Nobody on Sacramento grabs more steals than Tyrese Haliburton (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Holmes (1.8 per game).
- Haliburton’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from