A game after he scored 45 points in a 137-134 win over the Heat, Joel Embiid leads the Philadelphia 76ers (8-4) at home against the Miami Heat (4-5) as favorites. The matchup, which airs on SUN, begins at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 14, 2021.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 14, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Heat Betting Odds
76ers vs Heat Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 14
Terrance Ferguson: Day To Day (Personal),
Seth Curry: Out (COVID),
Matisse Thybulle: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Back),
Shake Milton: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tobias Harris: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Groin),
Vincent Poirier: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Ben Simmons: Day To Day (Knee)
Maurice Harkless: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Kendrick Nunn: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
KZ Okpala: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Goran Dragic: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Bam Adebayo: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Udonis Haslem: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jimmy Butler: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Meyers Leonard: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
Avery Bradley: Out (Health protocols)
76ers and Heat Records ATS
- Philadelphia is an even 6-6 against the spread this season.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 41.7% of its games this season (5/12).
- Miami holds a losing record ATS this season with four wins and five losses ATS.
- Five of Miami’s nine games (55.6%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Embiid scored a team-high 45 points to help lead the 76ers past Tyler Herro (34 points) and the Heat 137-134 in their last matchup on January 12, 2021. The 76ers were favored by 8.5 points in the game, but the Heat covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 271 total points to go over the 212.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2021||76ers||76ers||-8.5||212.5||-370||290||Regular Season||137-134 PHI|
|2/3/2020||Heat||Heat||-2.5||211||-142||120||Regular Season||137-106 MIA*|
|12/28/2019||Heat||Heat||-1||211.5||-114||-107||Regular Season||117-116 MIA|
|12/18/2019||76ers||76ers||-7.5||209||-340||276||Regular Season||108-104 MIA*|
|11/23/2019||76ers||76ers||-5.5||211.5||-244||199||Regular Season||113-86 PHI|
|4/9/2019||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-99 MIA|
|2/21/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-102 PHI|
|11/12/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-114 PHI|
- 2/3/2020 DNP – 76ers: Josh Richardson
- 12/18/2019 DNP – Heat: Goran Dragic
- The 76ers are at the 11th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.4 PPG), while the Heat allow the 19th-fewest points per game (112.7) in the league.
- The 76ers have scored a total of 30 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.5 per game), while the Heat have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 12 total points, -1.4 per game).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Embiid. He contributes 26.6 points per game and grabs 12.1 rebounds.
- Embiid’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 36.5, 5.3 lower than his season average of 41.8.
- Ben Simmons paces the squad with 7.5 assists per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 2.9 higher than his season average of 28.6.
- Seth Curry is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, connecting on 3.1 per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who averages 1.6 per game. Simmons leads the team averaging 1.5 steals an outing.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Heat leader in scoring is Herro with 17.7 points per game. He also adds 6.8 rebounds per game and 3.9 assists per game.
- Herro’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 5.8 less than his season average of 28.3.
- Bam Adebayo (9.0 rebounds per game) and Jimmy Butler (5.3 assists per game) are the Miami leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Adebayo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 1.9 less than his season average of 31.4.
- Duncan Robinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Heat, cashing in 3.4 treys per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Nobody on Miami grabs more steals than Butler (2.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Adebayo (1.0 per game).
- Butler’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 steals lower than his season average of 2.2.
The 76ers are favored by both FanDuel and the model, but the model has them winning by significantly less (11 to 2.3 points). Take the Heat and the points.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from