The Memphis Grizzlies (5-6) are underdogs (+3) as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (9-4) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 16, 2021 at FedExForum. The contest airs on FS-SE.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 16, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
76ers vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 16
Ben Simmons: Day To Day (Knee),
Seth Curry: Out (COVID),
Mike Scott: Out (Knee),
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee),
Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Groin),
Vincent Poirier: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Ja Morant: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Hip)
76ers and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Philadelphia is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 7-6.
- The 76ers have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 3 points, going 5-5 this season.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 46.2% of its games this season (6/13).
- Memphis has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 6-5.
- When playing as at least a 3-point underdog, the Grizzlies frequently fail to meet expectations with only a 0-1 record against the spread.
- 36.4% of Memphis’ 11 games this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The 76ers knocked off the Grizzlies 119-107 in the last meeting between the teams on February 7, 2020. Furkan Korkmaz scored 34 points to lead the 76ers, and Ja Morant scored 15 points for the Grizzlies. The 76ers covered the spread as 6-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 226 total points to cover the 222.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2020||76ers||76ers||-6||222.5||-254||206||Regular Season||119-107 PHI|
|12/2/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-95 PHI|
|11/10/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-106 MEM|
|3/21/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-105 PHI|
|1/22/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-101 MEM|
|12/6/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-91 MEM|
|11/23/2016||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-99 MEM|
|12/22/2015||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-90 MEM|
|11/29/2015||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-84 MEM|
|1/24/2015||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||– MEM|
- The 76ers are the league’s ninth-highest scoring team (114.3 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the ninth-fewest points per game (107.9) in NBA action.
- The 76ers have totaled a total of 47 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.6 per game), while the Grizzlies have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 15 total points, -1.4 per game).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He contributes 25.0 points per game and pulls down 11.5 rebounds.
- Embiid’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 13.5 rebounds, 2.0 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.5.
- Ben Simmons paces the team with 7.9 assists per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 2.6 higher than his season average of 28.9.
- Seth Curry hits 3.1 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Philadelphia’s steals leader is Simmons, who averages 1.6 per game. Embiid leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a contest.
- Simmons’ steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- Dillon Brooks outpaced his teammates on the Grizzlies scoring front by putting up 16.6 points per game. He adds 4.1 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game this season.
- Brooks’ points prop total for the contest is set at 17.5, 0.9 points higher than his season average of 16.6.
- When it comes to Memphis leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jonas Valanciunas with 10.7 rebounds per game and Tyus Jones with 5.7 assists per game.
- Jones’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 14.5, 2.4 less than his season average of 16.9.
- Brooks leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Brooks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Memphis’ Jones has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Valanciunas is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Jones’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.0 steal lower than his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from