The Cleveland Cavaliers (2-0) host the Philadelphia 76ers (2-0) after Collin Sexton put up 32 points in the Cavaliers’ 128-119 victory over the Pistons. The matchup airs on FS-OH at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday, December 27, 2020. The point total is for the matchup and the Cavs are on the spread.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 27, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
76ers vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 27
Cavaliers: Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist), Kevin Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Personal), Matthew Dellavedova: Day To Day (Concussion)
76ers and Cavaliers Records ATS
- With a mark of 30-42-4, Philadelphia had a losing record against the spread last season.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the 76ers were 12-17-1 against the spread in 2019-20.
- 40 of 76 Philadelphia games last season (52.6%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- With a 30-33-2 record ATS, Cleveland did not routinely covered the spread last season.
- Cleveland and its opponents often hit the over last season, doing so in 55.4% (36) of its 65 games played.
Head to Head
In the last matchup between the teams on Wednesday, the Cavaliers knocked off the 76ers 108-94. Shake Milton led the 76ers with 20 points, and Sexton paced the Cavaliers with 28. The Cavaliers covered the spread as 7.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 202 total points to go under the 217-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||76ers||Cavaliers||-7.5||217||-311||248||Regular Season||108-94 CLE*|
|12/7/2019||76ers||76ers||-10.5||215.5||-663||487||Regular Season||141-94 PHI*|
|11/17/2019||76ers||Cavaliers||-7||216.5||-286||234||Regular Season||114-95 PHI|
|11/12/2019||76ers||76ers||-11||219.5||-633||476||Regular Season||98-97 PHI|
|3/12/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-99 PHI|
|12/16/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-105 PHI|
|11/23/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-112 CLE|
|4/6/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-130 PHI|
|3/1/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-97 PHI|
|12/9/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-98 CLE|
- 2/26/2020 DNP – 76ers: Ben Simmons; Cavaliers: Andre Drummond
- 12/7/2019 DNP – 76ers: Joel Embiid, Josh Richardson
- Philadelphia and its opponents hit the over on Sunday’s 217 total in 39 out of 77 games (50.6%) last year.
- 42 Cleveland games last year (64.6% of its matchups) ended with a final total greater than Sunday’s point total of 217 points.
- Last season, the average total for 76ers games was 218.8 points, 1.8 more than the over/under of 217 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Cavaliers’ games last season (221.7 points).
- The average implied total for the 76ers last season was 112 points, the same as their implied total in Sunday’s game.
- Philadelphia outscored this matchup’s implied point total (112) 37 times last season.
- The 113.8-point average implied total last season for the Cavaliers is 7.8 more points than the team’s 106-point implied total in this matchup.
- Cleveland scored more than 106 points in 38 games last season.
- Last season, the 76ers were the league’s 20th-highest scoring team (110.2 PPG), while the Cavaliers allowed the 22nd-fewest points per game (114.8) in NBA play.
- The 76ers totaled a total of 127 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 1.6 per game), while the Cavaliers were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 513 total points, -7.9 per game).
- Joel Embiid averaged 23.0 points per game last season and added 11.6 rebounds a contest.
- Ben Simmons dished out 8.0 assists per game.
- Simmons nicked 2.1 steals per game. Embiid collected 1.3 blocks a contest.
- Sexton averaged 20.8 points per game last season.
- Andre Drummond collected 15.8 rebounds per game and Darius Garland dished out 3.9 assists per contest.
- Drummond averaged 2.0 steals and 1.7 blocks per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from