The Minnesota Timberwolves (12-37) are heavy underdogs (by 10.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (33-15) on Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 231.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 3, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
76ers vs Timberwolves Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 3
George Hill: Out (Thumb),
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Knee)
D’Angelo Russell: Out (Leg)
76ers and Timberwolves Records ATS
- Philadelphia has played to a 28-19-1 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers are 0-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 10.5-point favorite.
- Only 23 of 48 Philadelphia games this season (47.9%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Minnesota has a 19-28-2 record ATS this season.
- 49% of Minnesota’s 49 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
The 76ers defeated the Timberwolves 118-94 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 29, 2021. Malik Beasley scored 22 points to lead the Timberwolves, and Joel Embiid scored 37 points for the 76ers. The 76ers covered the spread as 9.5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 225.5-point over/under after combining to score 212.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2021||76ers||Timberwolves||-9.5||225.5||-455||346||Regular Season||118-94 PHI|
- In Philadelphia’s matchups this season, the 76ers and their opponents have eclipsed Saturday’s total of 231 points 17 times (35.4% of opportunities).
- 22 Minnesota games this year (44.9% of its matchups) finished with a final score higher than Saturday’s total of 231 points.
- This season the average total for 76ers games is 223.4 points, 7.6 fewer than the over/under of 231 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.1 points more than the average over/under in Timberwolves’ games this season (225.9 points).
- The 76ers’ average implied point total this season is 6.4 fewer points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (114.6 implied points on average compared to 121 implied points in this game).
- Philadelphia has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (121) 13 times this season.
- The 117.2-point average implied total on the season for the Timberwolves is 7.2 more points than the team’s 110-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Minnesota has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 21 times.
- The 76ers are the league’s ninth-highest scoring team (114.3 PPG), while the Timberwolves allow the 28th-fewest points per game (116.9) in NBA play.
- The 76ers have scored a total of 252 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.2 per game), while the Timberwolves have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 384 total points, -7.9 per game).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Embiid. He averages 29.9 points per game and grabs 11.5 rebounds.
- Embiid’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 12.5 boards, 1.0 rebound greater than his season average of 11.5.
- Ben Simmons paces the squad with 7.4 assists per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 30.8.
- The 76ers are led by Danny Green from long distance. He hits 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.9 shots higher than his season average of 2.6.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who collects 1.4 per game. Matisse Thybulle leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Karl-Anthony Towns has the top Timberwolves spot in two categories: scoring (24.1 points per game) and rebounding (10.9 rebounds per game).
- Towns’ rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 9.5 boards, 1.4 rebounds less than his season average of 10.9.
- Ricky Rubio puts in work dishing out assists and is Minnesota’s assist leader with 6.9 per game.
- Rubio’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 4.1 higher than his season average of 18.4.
- Beasley leads the Timberwolves in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.5 made threes per game.
- Beasley’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Nobody on Minnesota grabs more steals than Rubio (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Towns (1.6 per game).
- Rubio’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from