The Eastern Conference-leading Philadelphia 76ers (37-17) are favored by as they look to hold off the No. 2 team in the conference, the Brooklyn Nets (36-17). The teams play Wednesday, April 14 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 14, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Nets Betting Odds
76ers vs Nets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 14
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Chris Chiozza: Day To Day (Hand),
James Harden: Out (Hamstring),
Kyrie Irving: Out (Personal),
Tyler Johnson: Out (Knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Illness)
76ers and Nets Records ATS
- Philadelphia has put together a 31-22-1 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 6.5 points, going 9-10 this season.
- Only 24 of 54 Philadelphia games this season (44.4%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Brooklyn has a 25-28 record against the spread this season.
- For the 24th time this season, the Nets are at least a 6.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 6-17 against the spread.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 60.4% (32) of its 53 games played.
Head to Head
The 76ers defeated the Nets 124-108 in the last meeting between the two teams on February 6, 2021. James Harden scored 26 points to pace the Nets, and Joel Embiid scored 33 points for the 76ers. The 76ers covered the spread as 6.5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 234-point over/under after combining to score 232.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||76ers||76ers||-6.5||234||-255||207||Regular Season||124-108 PHI*|
|1/7/2021||76ers||Nets||-4.5||222.5||-182||149||Regular Season||122-109 BKN*|
- 2/6/2021 DNP –
Nets: Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving
- 1/7/2021 DNP – 76ers: Seth Curry;
Nets: Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving
- Philadelphia’s games this year have gone over the point total for Wednesday’s matchup point total (232 points) in 27.8% of opportunities (15 out of 54 matchups).
- In Brooklyn’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup point total in 25 out of 53 matchups (47.2%).
- On average, the over/under in 76ers games is 10 points fewer than the over/under of 232 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Nets’ games this season (233.1 points).
- The average implied total for the 76ers this season is 114.6 points, 4.4 fewer points than their implied total of 119 points in Wednesday’s game.
- Philadelphia has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (119) 16 times this season.
- The 118.9-point average implied total on the season for the Nets is 5.9 more points than the team’s 113-point implied total in this matchup.
- Brooklyn has scored more than 113 points in 36 games this season.
- The 76ers are the league’s 10th-highest scoring team (113.7 PPG), while the Nets allow the 24th-fewest points per game (114.4) in NBA action.
- The 76ers have put up a total of 290 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.4 per game), and the Nets have out-scored opponents by 227 points on the season (4.3 more per game).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Embiid. He puts up 29.6 points per game and grabs 10.9 rebounds.
- Embiid’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 12.1 less than his season average of 43.6.
- The squad is led in assists by Ben Simmons’ 7.1 per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 7.1 lower than his season average of 29.6.
- Danny Green knocks down 2.6 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Green’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Philadelphia’s steals leader is Simmons, who collects 1.6 per game. Embiid leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a contest.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Harden racks up 8.0 rebounds per game, 10.9 assists per game, and 25.2 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Nets in both rebounds and assists.
- Harden’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 43.5, 0.6 lower than his season average of 44.1.
- Kevin Durant scores 28.1 points per game to pace Brooklyn.
- Durant’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 35.5, 7.4 points higher than his season average of 28.1.
- Joe Harris makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nets, averaging 3.1 treys per game.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots greater than his season average of 3.1.
- Harden is at the top of Brooklyn’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Durant leads the squad in blocks with 1.4 per game.
- Durant’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from