The Orlando Magic (4-17) will try to end a six-game losing streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (10-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 29, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center. The 76ers (on the spread) and Magic ( to win) will meet Monday at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of November 29, 2021 at 7:09 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
76ers vs Magic Betting Odds
76ers Vs. Magic Player Props
Injury Report as of November 29
Ben Simmons: Out (Back)
Jonathan Isaac: Out (Knee),
E’Twaun Moore: Out (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Out (Ankle),
Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Left Ankle),
Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)
|76ers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Magic Defense|
|107.8 (15)||Points/Gm||110.9 (25)|
|32.9 (3)||Possessions/Game||23 (17)|
|46.3 (7)||Field Goal %||45.9 (21)|
|36.3 (7)||3PT %||35.1 (21)|
|53.1 (7)||Effective FG %||53.4 (23)|
|56.9 (6)||True Shooting %||56.3 (23)|
|Magic Offense||Stats (Rank)||76ers Defense|
|99.8 (28)||Points/Gm||106.9 (18)|
|23 (14)||Possessions/Game||32.9 (28)|
|41.2 (28)||Field Goal %||45.4 (19)|
|32.6 (24)||3PT %||36 (24)|
|48.4 (28)||Effective FG %||52.2 (17)|
|51.5 (28)||True Shooting %||55.5 (18)|
76ers and Magic Betting Records
- Philadelphia has covered nine times in 20 chances against the spread this season.
- Philadelphia’s games have hit the over seven out of 20 times this season.
- Orlando has compiled an 8-13-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Magic have not covered the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- Orlando’s games have gone over the point total 10 out of 21 times this year.
- Tyrese Maxey leads the 76ers in scoring (18.5 points per game) and assists (4.9 assists per game).
- Philadelphia’s rebounding leader is Andre Drummond, who pulls down 10.8 per game.
- Seth Curry hits 2.2 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Drummond grabs one steal and 1.1 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- The Magic go-to guy, Cole Anthony, leads the team in both scoring (19.6 points per game) and assists (5.9 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Wendell Carter Jr. is the Orlando leader with 9.5 per game.
- Anthony makes more threes per game than any other member of the Magic, averaging 2.8 treys per game.
- Orlando’s Anthony has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Mohamed Bamba is first in blocks with two per game.