The Philadelphia 76ers (31-13) are favorites as they try to build on a five-game road win streak when they take on the Los Angeles Lakers (28-16) on Thursday, March 25 at Staples Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 25, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Lakers Betting Odds
76ers vs Lakers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 25
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Ankle),
Danny Green: Day To Day (Hip),
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee),
Marc Gasol: Day To Day (Conditioning)
76ers and Lakers Records ATS
- Philadelphia has put together a 26-17-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the 76ers are 12-12-1 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 23 of 44 games this season (52.3%).
- Los Angeles has a 21-23 record ATS this season.
- The Lakers achieve a 16-12 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only hitting the over in 38.6% (17) of their 44 games played.
Head to Head
Joel Embiid scored a team-high 28 points to help lead the 76ers past LeBron James (34 points) and the Lakers 107-106 in their most recent matchup on January 27, 2021. The Lakers were favored by 4.5 points in the game, but the 76ers covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 213 total points to go under the 222.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Lakers||76ers||-4.5||222.5||-177||145||Regular Season||107-106 PHI|
- In Philadelphia’s matchups this season, the 76ers and their opponents have exceeded Thursday’s point total of 211.5 points 34 times (77.3% of opportunities).
- In Los Angeles’ games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup point total in 28 out of 44 matchups (63.6%).
- The 76ers have seen a 224.4 average over/under in their games this season, 12.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.7 points separates the average total points bet in Lakers’ games (218.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (211.5 points).
- The 76ers’ average implied point total this season is 6.7 more points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (114.7 implied points on average compared to 108 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Philadelphia has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (108) 32 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Lakers (114.2) is 10.2 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (104).
- Los Angeles has scored more than 104 points 34 times this season.
- The 76ers are at the seventh spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115 PPG), while the Lakers allow the second-fewest points per game (106.7) in the league.
- The 76ers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 243 points this season (5.6 points per game on average), and the Lakers have put up 211 more points than their opponents on the year (4.8 per game).
- Embiid leads the 76ers in scoring (29.9 points per game) and rebounding (11.5 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Ben Simmons’ 7.6 per game.
- Danny Green is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, hitting 2.4 per game.
- Matisse Thybulle leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Philadelphia.
- James has the top spot on the Lakers scoring and assist lists, putting up 25.4 points and 7.9 assists per game.
- Anthony Davis’ 8.4 rebounds per game paces Los Angeles’ rebounding effort. He also adds 22.5 points per game.
- James leads the Lakers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Davis is a defensive force for Los Angeles, leading the team in both steals (1.4 per game) and blocks (1.8 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from