The New York Knicks (21-21) host the Philadelphia 76ers (29-13) after winning four home games in a row. The 76ers are favored by only 1 point in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 21, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at 215.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 20, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Knicks Betting Odds
76ers vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 21
Seth Curry: Out (Ankle),
Ben Simmons: Out (Knee),
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
Mitchell Robinson: Day To Day (Hand),
Derrick Rose: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Immanuel Quickley: Day To Day (Ankle),
Austin Rivers: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Elfrid Payton: Day To Day (Hamstring)
76ers and Knicks Records ATS
- Philadelphia has a 24-16-2 record ATS this year.
- When favored by at least 1 point, the 76ers are 18-13-1 against the spread this season.
- 23 of 42 Philadelphia games this season (54.8%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- New York has a 24-18 record ATS this season.
- The Knicks manage a 7-5 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 1-point underdog.
- 25 of New York’s 42 games (59.5%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
The 76ers got a team-high 30 points from Tobias Harris on the way to a 99-96 victory over Alec Burks (19 points) and the Knicks in their most recent matchup on March 16, 2021. The 76ers were 7-point favorites in the game, but the Knicks covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 195 total points to fall short of the 219-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/16/2021||76ers||76ers||-7||219||-305||245||Regular Season||99-96 PHI|
|12/26/2020||76ers||Knicks||-8||215||-360||283||Regular Season||109-89 PHI|
- Philadelphia’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Sunday’s matchup total (215.5 points) in 29 out of 42 opportunities (69% of matchups).
- In 38.1% of New York’s games this season (16 of 42), the total points scored was higher than Sunday’s 215.5-point over/under.
- On average, the 76ers have seen a 225.4 over/under in their games this season, 9.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.8 points more than the average over/under in Knicks’ games this season (209.7 points).
- The 76ers’ average implied point total this season is 5.9 more points than their implied total in Sunday’s game (114.9 implied points on average compared to 109 implied points in this game).
- This season, Philadelphia has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (109) 31 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Knicks (109.8) is 2.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
- New York has totaled more than 107 points in 19 games on the season.
- The 76ers are the league’s fifth-highest scoring team (115.5 PPG), while the Knicks allow the fewest points per game (104.9) in NBA play.
- The 76ers have totaled 232 more points than their opponents this season (5.6 per game on average), while the Knicks have been out-scored by one total points (0.1 per game average differential).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He puts up 29.9 points per game and adds 11.5 rebounds.
- Philadelphia’s assists leader is Ben Simmons, who dishes out 7.8 per game.
- Danny Green knocks down 2.4 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Matisse Thybulle leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Philadelphia.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 22.9 points per game, 11.1 rebounds per game, and 6.0 assists per game.
- Reggie Bullock leads the Knicks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- New York’s Mitchell Robinson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Nerlens Noel is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from