The Philadelphia 76ers (27-12) host the New York Knicks (20-20) after winning three home games in a row. The 76ers are favored by in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 16. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 16, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Knicks Betting Odds
76ers vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 16
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Derrick Rose: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Austin Rivers: Out (Personal),
Elfrid Payton: Out (Hamstring)
76ers and Knicks Records ATS
- Philadelphia has a 23-15-1 record ATS this year.
- The 76ers have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 6 points, going 8-9 this season.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 21 of 39 games this season (53.8%).
- New York has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 23-17.
- For the second time this season, the Knicks are at least a 6-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-0 against the spread.
- 23 of New York’s 40 games (57.5%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
The 76ers took down the Knicks 109-89 in the last meeting between the two teams on December 26, 2020. Julius Randle scored 25 points to lead the Knicks, and Joel Embiid scored 27 points for the 76ers. The 76ers covered the spread as 8-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 215-point over/under after combining to score 198.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/26/2020||76ers||Knicks||-8||215||-360||283||Regular Season||109-89 PHI|
- Philadelphia’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup over/under (216 points) in 28 out of 39 opportunities (71.8% of matchups).
- In 40% of New York’s games this season (16 of 40), the total points scored was greater than Tuesday’s 216-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for 76ers games is 226.2 points, 10.2 more than the over/under of 216 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (216 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (210.6 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the 76ers this season is 115 points, four more points than their implied total of 111 points in Tuesday’s game.
- Philadelphia has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (111) 26 times.
- The 109.7-point average implied total on the season for the Knicks is 4.7 more points than the team’s 105-point implied total in this matchup.
- New York has scored more than this game’s implied total of 105 points 22 times this season.
- The 76ers are at the fourth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.8 PPG), while the Knicks allow the fewest points per game (105.3) in the league.
- The 76ers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 209 points this season (5.4 points per game on average), and the Knicks have put up just one more point than their opponents on the year (zero per game).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Embiid. He puts up 29.9 points per game and grabs 11.5 rebounds.
- Ben Simmons paces the team with 7.7 assists per game.
- Danny Green is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Philadelphia’s steals leader is Matisse Thybulle, who grabs 1.6 per game. Embiid leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a game.
- Randle has shown out this season to lead the Knicks in points (23.2 per game), rebounds (11.0 per game), and assists (5.7 per game).
- Reggie Bullock leads the Knicks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- New York’s Mitchell Robinson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Nerlens Noel is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from