The Philadelphia 76ers (28-13) are favored by 7 points against the Sacramento Kings (17-24) on Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on NBCS-PH. The matchup’s over/under is 235.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 20, 2021, 3:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Kings Betting Odds
76ers vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 20
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Ankle),
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Out (Hamstring)
76ers and Kings Records ATS
- Philadelphia has compiled a 23-16-2 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the 76ers are 5-6-1 against the spread in 2020-21.
- 22 of 41 Philadelphia games this season (53.7%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Sacramento holds a losing record ATS this season with 18 wins and 23 losses ATS.
- For the second time this season, the Kings are at least a 7-point underdog, where they have a record of 0-1 against the spread.
- Sacramento and its opponents have often hit the over this season, doing so in 61% (25) of its 41 games played.
Head to Head
The 76ers knocked off the Kings 119-111 in the last meeting between the two teams on February 9, 2021. De’Aaron Fox scored 34 points to lead the Kings, and Joel Embiid scored 25 points for the 76ers. The 76ers covered the spread as 4.5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 231-point over/under after combining to score 230.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/9/2021||76ers||Kings||-4.5||231||-184||151||Regular Season||119-111 PHI|
- Philadelphia’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Saturday’s matchup total (235.5 points) in six out of 41 opportunities (14.6% of matchups).
- In 51.2% of Sacramento’s games this season (21 of 41), the total points scored was greater than Saturday’s 235.5-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in 76ers games is 10.3 points fewer than the over/under of 235.5 points in this matchup.
- Kings’ games have an over/under of 234.2 points this season, 1.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The 76ers have an average implied point total of 114.9 this season, which is 6.1 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (121).
- This season, Philadelphia has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (121) 12 times.
- The Kings’ average implied point total on the season (117.4 points) is 3.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (114 points).
- Sacramento has scored more than this game’s implied total of 114 points 24 times this season.
- The 76ers are the NBA’s seventh-highest scoring team (115.1 PPG), while the Kings allow their opponents the 29th-fewest points per game (119.4) in the league.
- The 76ers have put up a total of 208 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.1 per game), while the Kings have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 191 total points, -4.6 per game).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Embiid. He scores 29.9 points per game and adds 11.5 rebounds.
- Ben Simmons paces the squad with 7.8 assists per game.
- Danny Green is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, knocking down 2.3 per game.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who collects 1.4 per game. Matisse Thybulle leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a game.
- Fox’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 23.9 points per game and 7.5 assists per game.
- Richaun Holmes collects all of the boards and is the Sacramento leader in rebounds, grabbing 8.7 per game.
- Buddy Hield is tops from three-point range for the Kings, hitting 3.9 threes per game.
- Nobody on Sacramento grabs more steals than Tyrese Haliburton (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Holmes (1.6 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from