The Charlotte Hornets (41-36) hope to extend a five-game road win streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (46-30) on April 2, 2022. The 76ers () will match up against the Hornets ( to win) starting at 12:30 PM ET Saturday. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of April 2, 2022 at 11:08 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
76ers vs Hornets Betting Odds
76ers Vs. Hornets Player Props
Injury Report as of April 2
Gordon Hayward: Day To Day (Ankle)
|76ers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hornets Defense|
|108.7 (20)||Points/Gm||114.4 (26)|
|21 (14)||Possessions/Game||27.6 (28)|
|46.1 (18)||Field Goal %||46.4 (19)|
|35.8 (11)||3PT %||35.7 (21)|
|52.8 (19)||Effective FG %||54.1 (24)|
|57.3 (11)||True Shooting %||57.2 (21)|
|Hornets Offense||Stats (Rank)||76ers Defense|
|114.8 (5)||Points/Gm||106.7 (6)|
|27.6 (3)||Possessions/Game||21 (17)|
|46.4 (13)||Field Goal %||45.7 (13)|
|36.2 (8)||3PT %||34.3 (6)|
|53.9 (9)||Effective FG %||52.2 (7)|
|56.8 (13)||True Shooting %||55.6 (8)|
76ers and Hornets Betting Records
- Philadelphia has put together a 35-39-2 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have been favored by 5.5 points or more 30 times this season, and covered the spread in 11 of those games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 32 out of 76 times this season.
- Charlotte has compiled a 42-33-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Hornets are 10-8-1 ATS this year when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 37 out of 77 times this season.
Head to Head
The Hornets knocked off the 76ers in the last meeting between the teams on January 12, 2022. Gordon Hayward scored 30 points to pace the Hornets, and Joel Embiid scored 31 points for the 76ers. The Hornets covered the spread as 5.5-point underdogs, and the teams fell short of the 225.5-point over/under after combining to score 207.
- 1/12/2022 DNP – Hornets: Kelly Oubre Jr.
- 12/8/2021 DNP – Hornets: Terry Rozier, LaMelo Ball
- 12/6/2021 DNP – 76ers: Tyrese Maxey; Hornets: Terry Rozier, LaMelo Ball
- Embiid leads the 76ers in points and rebounds. He scores 30 points per game while adding 11.4 rebounds.
- Philadelphia’s assists leader is James Harden, who dishes out 10 per game.
- Harden is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, hitting 2.3 per game.
- Matisse Thybulle leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Philadelphia.
- The Hornets leader in scoring is Miles Bridges with 20.3 points per game. He also adds 7.1 rebounds per game and 3.8 assists per game.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists are Mason Plumlee (eight rebounds per game) and LaMelo Ball (7.5 assists per game).
- Terry Rozier makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, averaging 3.1 treys per game.
- Nobody on Charlotte grabs more steals than Ball (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Bridges (0.9 per game).