The Philadelphia 76ers will play the Miami Heat in Game 4 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. The 76ers () take on the Heat ( on the moneyline) at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of May 8, 2022 at 7:08 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
76ers vs Heat Betting Odds
76ers Vs. Heat Player Props
Injury Report as of May 8
Isaiah Joe: Out (Ankle),
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Face/thumb)
Dewayne Dedmon: Out (Head)
|76ers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Heat Defense|
|109.9 (17)||Points/Gm||104.9 (3)|
|19.5 (17)||Possessions/Game||15.2 (4)|
|46.6 (15)||Field Goal %||44.7 (4)|
|36.4 (7)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|53.5 (16)||Effective FG %||52.4 (11)|
|57.9 (8)||True Shooting %||56.3 (12)|
|Heat Offense||Stats (Rank)||76ers Defense|
|109.2 (21)||Points/Gm||107.3 (8)|
|15.2 (27)||Possessions/Game||19.5 (14)|
|46.7 (13)||Field Goal %||45.9 (14)|
|38 (1)||3PT %||34.6 (9)|
|54.7 (5)||Effective FG %||52.4 (11)|
|58.4 (3)||True Shooting %||55.9 (11)|
76ers and Heat Betting Records
- Philadelphia has won 42 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 49 times.
- When playing as at least 2-point favorites this season, the 76ers have an ATS record of 26-30-1.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 40 out of 91 times this season.
- Miami has won 51 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 39 times.
- The Heat are 16-4 ATS this season when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- A total of 47 Miami games this season have hit the over.
Head to Head
The 76ers took down the Heat in the last meeting between the teams on May 6, 2022. Jimmy Butler scored 33 points to lead the Heat, and Tyrese Maxey scored 21 points for the 76ers. The 76ers covered the spread as 0-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 210.5-point over/under after combining to score 178.
- 5/6/2022 DNP – Heat: Duncan Robinson
- 5/4/2022 DNP – 76ers: Joel Embiid; Heat: Kyle Lowry, Duncan Robinson
- 5/2/2022 DNP – 76ers: Joel Embiid; Heat: Duncan Robinson, Kyle Lowry
- 3/21/2022 DNP – 76ers: James Harden, Joel Embiid
- 3/5/2022 DNP – 76ers: James Harden; Heat: Kyle Lowry
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He puts up 30.6 points per game and grabs 11.7 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by James Harden’s 10.2 per game.
- Harden knocks down 2.3 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who averages 1.5 per game. Matisse Thybulle leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
- Tyler Herro outpaced his teammates on the Heat scoring front by putting up 20.7 points per game. He adds five rebounds and four assists per game this season.
- Dewayne Dedmon (5.7 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.4 assists per game) are the Miami leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Duncan Robinson leads the Heat in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.9 made threes per game.
- Lowry tops Miami in steals with 1.1 per game, and Dedmon leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.