The Miami Heat will play the Philadelphia 76ers in Game 3 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. The Heat () will match up against the 76ers ( to win) starting at 7:00 PM ET Friday. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of May 6, 2022 at 7:08 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Heat vs 76ers Betting Odds
Heat Vs. 76ers Player Props
Injury Report as of May 6
|Heat Offense||Stats (Rank)||76ers Defense|
|109.2 (21)||Points/Gm||107.3 (8)|
|15.2 (27)||Possessions/Game||19.5 (14)|
|46.7 (13)||Field Goal %||45.9 (14)|
|38 (1)||3PT %||34.6 (9)|
|54.7 (5)||Effective FG %||52.4 (11)|
|58.4 (3)||True Shooting %||55.9 (11)|
|76ers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Heat Defense|
|109.9 (17)||Points/Gm||104.9 (3)|
|19.5 (17)||Possessions/Game||15.2 (4)|
|46.6 (15)||Field Goal %||44.7 (4)|
|36.4 (7)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|53.5 (16)||Effective FG %||52.4 (11)|
|57.9 (8)||True Shooting %||56.3 (12)|
Heat and 76ers Betting Records
- Miami has compiled a 51-37-1 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Heat have an ATS record of 32-30-1.
- A total of 47 out of Miami’s 89 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Philadelphia is 41-47-2 ATS this year.
- The 76ers have been an underdog by 1.5 points or more 25 times this season, and covered the spread in 13 of those games.
- In Philadelphia’s 90 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 40 times.
Head to Head
Bam Adebayo (23 points) led the Heat over Tyrese Maxey (34 points) and the 76ers in their last matchup on May 4, 2022. The Heat were favored by 8 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 222 total points in the matchup went over the 208.5-point over/under.
- 5/4/2022 DNP – Heat: Kyle Lowry, Duncan Robinson; 76ers: Joel Embiid
- 5/2/2022 DNP – Heat: Duncan Robinson, Kyle Lowry; 76ers: Joel Embiid
- 3/21/2022 DNP – 76ers: James Harden, Joel Embiid
- 3/5/2022 DNP – Heat: Kyle Lowry; 76ers: James Harden
- Tyler Herro leads the Heat in scoring, racking up 20.7 points per game.
- Miami is led in rebounding by Dewayne Dedmon’s 5.7 rebounds per game and assists by Kyle Lowry’s 7.4 assists per game.
- The Heat are led by Duncan Robinson from long distance. He makes 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Miami’s steals leader is Lowry, who averages 1.1 per game. Dedmon leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks a game.
- Joel Embiid holds the top 76ers spot in two categories: scoring (30.6 points per game) and rebounding (11.7 rebounds per game).
- James Harden puts in work dishing out assists and is Philadelphia’s assist leader with 10.2 per game.
- Harden is tops from three-point range for the 76ers, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Matisse Thybulle tops Philadelphia in steals with 1.7 per game, and Embiid leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.