The Philadelphia 76ers (49-23, 5-2) and the Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 5-2) meet in Game 3 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. The 76ers are favored by in the matchup, which airs on ESPN at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of June 9, 2021, 11:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Hawks Betting Odds
76ers vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of June 9
De’Andre Hunter: Day To Day (Knee),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Brandon Goodwin: Out For Season (Illness),
Kris Dunn: Day To Day (Non-COVID Illness)
76ers and Hawks Records ATS
- Philadelphia has played to a 42-34-3 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers are 35-26-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 1.5-point favorite.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 49.4% of its games this season (39/79).
- Atlanta has a 44-34-1 record ATS this season.
- For the 42nd time this season, the Hawks are at least a 1.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 24-16-1 against the spread.
- Atlanta and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only hitting the over in 43% (34) of their 79 games played.
Head to Head
Joel Embiid scored a team-high 40 points to lead the 76ers over Trae Young (21 points) and the Hawks 118-102 in their last matchup on June 8, 2021. The 76ers were favored by 6.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 220 total points to fall short of the 225-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/30/2021||76ers||76ers||-7.5||223.5||-312||252||Regular Season||126-104 PHI|
|4/28/2021||76ers||76ers||-9.5||212.5||-516||392||Regular Season||127-83 PHI|
|1/11/2021||Hawks||Hawks||-6||222.5||-230||187||Regular Season||112-94 ATL|
- In Philadelphia’s matchups this season, the 76ers and their opponents have exceeded Friday’s over/under of 224.5 points 36 times (45.6% of opportunities).
- In 53.2% of Atlanta’s games this season (42 of 79), the total points scored was higher than Friday’s 224.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for 76ers games is 222.8 points, 1.7 fewer than the over/under of 224.5 points for this contest.
- Hawks’ games have an over/under of 223.8 points this season, 0.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The average implied total for the 76ers this season is 114.7 points, 1.7 more points than their implied total of 113 points in Friday’s game.
- Philadelphia has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (113) 46 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Hawks (115.2) is 3.2 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
- Atlanta has scored more than 112 points in 45 games this season.
- The 76ers are the league’s 14th-highest scoring team (114.5 PPG), while the Hawks allow the 12th-fewest points per game (110.7) in NBA action.
- The 76ers have scored a total of 484 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.1 per game), and the Hawks have out-scored opponents by 190 points on the season (2.4 more per game).
- Embiid leads the 76ers in scoring (28.5 points per game) and rebounding (10.6 rebounds per game).
- Embiid’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 11.5 boards, 0.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 10.6.
- Ben Simmons paces the squad with 6.9 assists per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 4.1 higher than his season average of 28.4.
- Danny Green is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, connecting on 2.5 per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who collects 1.4 per game. Matisse Thybulle leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
- Thybulle’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- Young holds the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assist lists, tallying 25.3 points and 9.4 assists per game.
- Young’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 10.5 assists, 1.1 assists greater than his season average of 9.4.
- Clint Capela’s 14.3 rebounds per game paces Atlanta’s rebounding effort. He also adds 15.2 points per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 2.2 higher than his season average of 30.3.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic leads the Hawks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.3 made threes per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Cam Reddish is at the top of Atlanta’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Capela leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from