Atlantic Division foes meet when the Philadelphia 76ers (34-16) visit the Boston Celtics (25-25) at TD Garden, starting at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, April 6. The Celtics are underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the squads this season. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Celtics Betting Odds
76ers vs Celtics Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 6
Tyrese Maxey: Day To Day (Health and safety protocols),
George Hill: Day To Day (Thumb)
Tristan Thompson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
76ers and Celtics Records ATS
- Philadelphia has a 28-21-1 record ATS this year.
- The 76ers have a winning record against the spread when favored by 1 point or more, going 21-15-1 this season.
- 25 of 50 Philadelphia games this season (50%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Boston has a 24-26 record ATS this season.
- The Celtics only hold a 15-16 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 1-point underdog.
- Boston has hit the over in 25 games this season, 50% of the 50 games they have played.
Head to Head
Joel Embiid (38 points) led the 76ers past Jaylen Brown (42 points) and the Celtics 122-110 in their last matchup on January 22, 2021. The 76ers were favored by 4.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 232 total points in the matchup went over the 221.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2021||76ers||76ers||-4.5||221.5||-194||161||Regular Season||122-110 PHI*|
|1/20/2021||76ers||76ers||-5||221.5||-198||163||Regular Season||117-109 PHI*|
- 1/22/2021 DNP –
Celtics: Jayson Tatum
- 1/20/2021 DNP – 76ers: Seth Curry;
Celtics: Jayson Tatum
- In Philadelphia’s matchups this season, the 76ers and their opponents have eclipsed Tuesday’s total of 222.5 points 26 times (52% of opportunities).
- In 28 out of Boston’s 50 games this year (56%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the total in Tuesday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for 76ers games is 223.5 points, 1.0 more than the over/under of 222.5 points for this contest.
- Celtics’ games have a total points bet of 223 points this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The 76ers’ average implied point total this season is 2.6 more points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (114.6 implied points on average compared to 112 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Philadelphia has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (112) 28 times.
- The Celtics’ average implied point total on the season (113.5 points) is 3.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- Boston has scored more than 110 points in 32 games this season.
- The 76ers are the NBA’s 10th-highest scoring team (114.2 PPG), while the Celtics allow their opponents the 10th-fewest points per game (110.6) in the league.
- The 76ers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 245 points this season (4.9 points per game on average), and the Celtics have put up 89 more points than their opponents on the year (1.8 per game).
- Embiid leads the 76ers in scoring (29.8 points per game) and rebounding (11.3 rebounds per game).
- Embiid’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 7.5 rebounds, 3.8 rebounds less than his season average of 11.3.
- Philadelphia’s assists leader is Ben Simmons, who dishes out 7.2 per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 4.9 lower than his season average of 30.4.
- Danny Green is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, knocking down 2.6 per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Matisse Thybulle leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Philadelphia.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Celtics leader in scoring is Jayson Tatum with 25.2 points per game. He also adds 7.0 rebounds per game and 4.3 assists per game.
- Tatum’s points prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 0.3 points greater than his season average of 25.2.
- When it comes to Boston leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Tristan Thompson with 8.4 rebounds per game and Marcus Smart with 5.5 assists per game.
- Thompson’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 7.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.4.
- Kemba Walker is tops from three-point range for the Celtics, knocking down 2.8 threes per game.
- Walker’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Boston’s Smart has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Robert Williams III is first in blocks with 1.9 per game.
- Smart’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from