The Cleveland Cavaliers (17-30) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (32-15) on Thursday, April 1 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-PH. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of April 1, 2021, 11:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
76ers vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 1
Ignas Brazdeikis: Out (Coach’s Decision),
Mason Jones: Out (Coach’s Decision),
George Hill: Out (Thumb),
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
Jarrett Allen: Out (Concussion),
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Illness),
Dylan Windler: Day To Day (Knee),
Kevin Love: Day To Day (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Day To Day (Abdominal/Appendicitis)
76ers and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Philadelphia has played to a 27-19-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the 76ers are 2-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- 24 of 47 Philadelphia games this season (51.1%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Cleveland holds a losing record ATS this season with 19 wins and 28 losses ATS.
- 42.6% of Cleveland’s 47 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
Collin Sexton scored a team-high 28 points to lead the Cavaliers over Joel Embiid (42 points) and the 76ers 112-109 in their most recent matchup on February 27, 2021. The 76ers were favored by 11 points in the game, but the Cavaliers covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 221 total points to fall short of the 221.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2021||76ers||76ers||-11||221.5||-666||472||Regular Season||112-109 CLE|
|12/27/2020||76ers||Cavaliers||-5.5||217||-242||196||Regular Season||118-94 CLE|
- Philadelphia’s games this year have gone over the point total for Thursday’s matchup over/under (210.5 points) in 76.6% of opportunities (36 out of 47 matchups).
- In Cleveland’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup over/under in 28 out of 47 matchups (59.6%).
- On average, the 76ers have seen a 223.7 over/under in their games this season, 13.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.5 points separates the average total points bet in Cavaliers’ games (214 points) and this matchup’s over/under (210.5 points).
- The 76ers have an average implied point total of 114.5 this season, which is 4.5 points higher than their implied total in Thursday’s game (110).
- So far this season, Philadelphia has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (110) 28 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Cavaliers (112.3) is 11.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (101).
- Cleveland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 101 points 26 times this season.
- The 76ers are at the 10th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.3 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the 13th-fewest points per game (111.1) in the league.
- The 76ers have totaled 232 more points than their opponents this season (4.9 per game on average), while the Cavaliers have been out-scored by 384 total points (8.2 per game average differential).
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Embiid. He contributes 29.9 points per game and adds 11.5 rebounds.
- Philadelphia’s assists leader is Ben Simmons, who dishes out 7.4 per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.4 less than his season average of 30.9.
- Danny Green is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, knocking down 2.6 per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots higher than his season average of 2.6.
- Matisse Thybulle leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Philadelphia.
- Thybulle’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 23.9 points per game and also tacks on 2.9 rebounds and 4.2 assists per contest.
- Sexton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.5 higher than his season average of 31.0.
- The Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists are Jarrett Allen (9.9 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.7 assists per game).
- Garland’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 2.9 greater than his season average of 24.6.
- Cedi Osman is tops from three-point range for the Cavaliers, knocking down 1.8 threes per game.
- Osman’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.3 shots lower than his season average of 1.8.
- Nobody on Cleveland grabs more steals than Larry Nance Jr. (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Allen (1.7 per game).
- Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 blocks higher than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from