The San Francisco 49ers (4-5) and the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-7) take the field in Week 11. The 49ers ( ) start the action on November 21, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX against the Jaguars ( on the moneyline to win). A total of points has been set for the contest.
Before making a bet on this game, take a look at this article to find the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, weather, injuries, and more.
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of November 21, 2021 at 12:21 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
49ers Vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
49ers Vs. Jaguars Player Props
49ers Vs. Jaguars Betting Angles
49ers Vs. Jaguars Weather
The weather forecast for Jacksonville on Sunday is dry (broken clouds) and calm (9 mph winds), with a high temperature of 76 degrees Fahrenheit (as of 12:21 PM on November 21).
49ers Vs. Jaguars Injury Report
San Francisco Injuries
|Tavon Wilson||SS||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Mohamed Sanu Sr.||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Jason Verrett||CB||Torn Acl||Out|
|Colton McKivitz||OL||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|James O’Shaughnessy||TE||Ankle Sprain||Questionable|
|Jacob Hollister||TE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|DJ Chark Jr.||WR||Fractured Ankle||Out|
|Tre Herndon||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Devine Ozigbo||RB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Travis Etienne Jr.||RB||Foot||Out|
|Jordan Smith||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
49ers Offense Vs. Jaguars Defense
|49ers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jaguars Defense|
|24.0 (16)||Points/Gm||25.8 (27)|
|0.40 (11)||Points/Play||0.41 (27)|
|362.2 (13)||Yards/Gm||366.4 (21)|
|254.4 (13)||Pass Yards/Gm||274.8 (24)|
|117.9 (13)||Rush Yards/Gm||106.0 (12)|
|6.0 (4)||Yards/Play||5.8 (24)|
|8.2 (4)||Yards/Pass||8.0 (26)|
|4.3 (14)||Yards/Rush||3.9 (5)|
|36.5% (24)||3rd Down %||39.8% (14)|
|79.2% (1)||Red Zone %||58.8% (15)|
|14 (23)||Turnovers||5 (32)|
|17 (8)||Sacks||16 (28)|
Jaguars Offense Vs. 49ers Defense
|Jaguars Offense||Stats (Rank)||49ers Defense|
|16.6 (31)||Points/Gm||23.6 (17)|
|0.27 (30)||Points/Play||0.38 (20)|
|332.7 (23)||Yards/Gm||331.4 (8)|
|224.0 (27)||Pass Yards/Gm||225.4 (6)|
|119.0 (11)||Rush Yards/Gm||122.8 (22)|
|5.3 (22)||Yards/Play||5.3 (5)|
|6.1 (32)||Yards/Pass||7.0 (8)|
|5.1 (2)||Yards/Rush||4.4 (18)|
|30.3% (32)||3rd Down %||38.4% (12)|
|60.0% (15)||Red Zone %||62.5% (18)|
|15 (25)||Turnovers||7 (29)|
|15 (5)||Sacks||20 (16)|
When The 49ers Have The Ball
- The 49ers rank fourth in the NFL at 8.2 yards per pass attempt. The Jaguars give up 8.0 yards per passing play (26th in the league).
- San Francisco is No. 8 in the league in sacks conceded (17), up against the pass rush ranked 28th, owned by Jacksonville (16).
- The 49ers’ offense has a 6.0 yards-per-play average (fourth in the NFL) compared to the 5.8 yards the Jaguars allow per play (24th in the league).
- Jacksonville gives up 0.41 points per play (27th in the league), while San Francisco accumulates 0.40 per play (11th in the NFL).
When The Jaguars Have The Ball
- The 49ers defense gives up 7.0 passing yards per attempt (eighth in the NFL). They will attempt to shut down the Jaguars’ passing attack, which has the No. 32 yards-per-pass average in the league (6.1 per attempt).
- Jacksonville averages 224.0 passing yards per game (27th in the NFL). It will be up against takes on the 49ers’ defense which ranks sixth, allowing 225.4 yards per game through the air.
- The Jaguars are successful on 30.3% of their third-down plays (32nd in the league). The 49ers’ defense gives up third-down conversions at a 38.4% clip (12th).
- San Francisco’s defense gives up 5.3 yards per play (fifth in the league). Jacksonville’s offense averages 5.3 (22nd).
49ers Betting Trends And Insights
- San Francisco has put together a 4-6-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The 49ers have been favored by 7 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- A total of five out of San Francisco’s 10 games this season have hit the over.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over 45.5 combined points in seven of 10 games this season.
- The 49ers have won 50% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (4-4).
Jaguars Betting Trends And Insights
- Jacksonville has compiled a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars have been an underdog by 7 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in three of those games.
- Jacksonville’s games have hit the over just twice this season.
- Jacksonville has played three games this season that ended with a point total higher than 45.5 points.
- This season, the Jaguars have been the underdog eight times and won two of those games.
49ers Players To Watch
- Jimmy Garoppolo has 1,936 yards through the air (215.1 per game) and a 66.4% completion percentage (154-for-232), flinging 10 touchdown passes and five interceptions.
- Elijah Mitchell has rushed for a team-high 560 yards (62.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Trey Sermon has rushed for 135 yards (15.0 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Deebo Samuel has hauled in 54 receptions for 979 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 86 times, and averages 108.8 receiving yards per game.
- George Kittle has also contributed with 378 yards, on 30 catches plus two touchdowns. He puts up 63.0 receiving yards per game.
- Brandon Aiyuk has 256 receiving yards on 22 receptions (35 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 28.4 yards per game.
- Nick Bosa has notched a team-leading 8.0 sacks, while adding 13.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Fred Warner has collected 83 tackles and 4.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Jimmie Ward has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 41 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended eight this season.
Jaguars Players To Watch
- Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 1,983 yards while completing 58% of his passes, with eight touchdowns and nine interceptions (220.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 37 times for 169 yards and two touchdowns.
- James Robinson has run for a team-high 539 yards on 100 attempts (59.9 yards per game) and six touchdowns. He also has 160 receiving yards on 22 catches .
- So far this year Carlos Hyde has run for 211 yards on 56 carries (23.4 yards per game).
- This year Marvin Jones Jr. has 38 catches for a team-high 434 yards (48.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Dan Arnold has been targeted 51 times, and tacked on 399 yards (on 34 catches).
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has 358 receiving yards on 35 receptions (57 targets).
- This season Josh Allen leads the team with 5.5 sacks and has added 8.0 TFL, 41 tackles, and one interception.
- This season Damien Wilson has collected 64 tackles and 1.0 TFL, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Andrew Wingard leads the team with one interception and has added 47 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one pass defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from